Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!
I'm not one to make resolutions but this year there are some things I really do want to do....I need to take care of myself more, sometimes I feel like I'm so busy taking care of everything else I lose track of myself. I went and got my haircut the other day and bought some new makeup, now I just have to get rid of some of this weight... I also want to find a good book series, and take ice skating lessons, ( I know how to skate but would really like to learn more.) and I'd really like to learn more about computers, and texting and all that kind of stuff.... my son is home from the Marine Corp. so maybe he can help me out. Yes !!! My son is home, what a wonderful Christmas gift!!!! Claire started back to school today and practically ran the whole way there! She was soooo excited to go back, and the teacher said she had a good day!
What are some of your plans for the new year? Wendy

3 comments:

  1. 'Bout time you posted!! Here here for the New Year plans, hope this year brings our family better times Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift, your Son is HOME!! Yay! Enjoy every moment, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy so good to hear from you and your plans sound wonderful and wow your son is home! He'll definately teach you some tecno stuff, they know it all and it's fun to learn. I'm glad Claire had a exciting day going back to school. I too want to loose weight and I need a new hair style so I'm going to start there also. The make-up I already did, my gosh I was going through my old make-up and no wonder my eyes itch so bad, that stuff must have been 7 years old! Yuk, glad to hear things are going well. Hugs, Pearl

    ReplyDelete