Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Walks

Last Sunday we went for a walk on a new trail near home. It's always nice to walk along the water and watch the freighters and the local tour boats ( ours and Canada's!)  Claire especially enjoyed the mother goose and goslings.
 
I can't believe school has already started and fall is just around the corner, although the crickets and cicadas sure are a constant reminder. I guess that is what I love about Michigan, the seasons change and each has their own splendor to share..


3 comments:

  1. Oh Wendy - Yes they do each have the wonderful blessings. Glad to see Claire is still wearing shorts yet and that it is warm enough to to enjoy the breeze off the water. Where does the time go?? Have a lovely week. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to your profile to see where in MI you live, but you must be far north to mention Canada. I am 5 miles from the MI and IN line, right up the road. I suspect your winters are much more harsh than ours.

    Claire looks so happy and pretty in pink! This is a very lovely picture. Please tell her I think she has a very pretty smiling face.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn in Michigan...
    No comparison. Almost time for a drive to see the fall colors :)

    ReplyDelete