Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Heat Wave


I used to really like summer but this year the heat is really getting to me..temps in the 90's for the last few days...yuck.....they say tomorrow night it should go back into the 80's YEAH!!!!! and high 60's at night ..oh be still my heart! I can't wait!! I've been keeping busy with Claire and kind of home schooling her during the summer break, I'm really enjoying it! I have to think outside of the box for some projects but I think we're both having fun. Tomorrow I take her to the library for a program they have weekly, she loves books and going to the library!
Does anyone have any easy cold meal ideas other than potato,tuna, or macaroni salad?
Well I hope your all staying cool. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely picture of Claire, so little in her chair and totally engrossed in a book I would have to frame this one. Glad to hear she loves books. Hugs,Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo of Claire! As a former teacher it does my heart good to see a child so thoroughly enjoying a book or magazine. She'd make a great poster child for literacy!
    Kudoes to you for encouraging her!

    ReplyDelete